Terms & Conditions PowerDAO
This agreement establishes the legally binding terms and conditions for the users for Power Web3 Browser and all related services, including, limitations, features, content, websites, or applications made available occasionally by Power Browser in connection therewith (collectively, “Service(s)”).
THE USER AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT BY ANY USE OF THE SERVICES.
Acceptance of Terms
In its sole discretion, Power Browser has the right to refuse to provide the Service to any person or organisation and to modify its eligibility requirements at any time.
Changes To The Terms
Power Web3 Browser is a suite of different services which are bound by the terms and conditions for the platform user. The terms on this document reflect upon the legally binding usage of all services provided by Power Web3 Browser.
You are agreeing to the terms of –
- The user acknowledges that using the Services for any illegal or forbidden purpose is against the terms of service. The user acknowledges their responsibility to abide by all applicable local, state, federal, international laws, and, continental regulations. All actions or inactions they take while using any Services, are totally their responsibility.
- We anticipate that the user will uphold others’ rights. By utilising the Services, they agree to refrain from activities that infringes on the rights of any third party, including those party’s intellectual property rights, as such rights may be defined.
- Additionally, while using the Services, Power Browser expressly prohibits receiving unwanted messages and unlawful advertisements.
- The user is in charge of keeping their user account secure. They may need to register for a user account to access certain Services. Maintaining the security of the user account and password is solely the responsibility of the account holder. Furthermore, the user is accountable for all activity that takes place.
- The user agrees that the Services may present them with material that is covered by copyright, trademark, patent, and/or other intellectual rights and laws. This protection may apply to any information. They acknowledge that they won’t obstruct these rights in any manner or break the law.
- The user agrees to Power Web3 Browser’s unlimited use of any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques described in User Generated Content by uploading it to any Service. We are not liable to confirm any of the user generated content.
- The user agrees that they won’t upload any malware or viruses or perform malicious activities that may cause harm to the browser.
Terms Of Termination
The user acknowledges and agrees that Power Web3 Browser shall not be liable for any unauthorised access to their data, modification, data supplied or received, or any transactions made using the Services.
The user acknowledges that any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive, or unlawful content or conduct of any third party, as well as any infringement of another’s rights, including intellectual property rights, are not Power Web3 Browser’s responsibility or liability. The user expressly accepts that any content supplied through or incorporated in the Services by any third party is not Power Web3 Browser’s responsibility.
The user consent to defend and indemnify in Power Web3 Browser, its origins, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, and staff against any third-party claim, demand, or damage, with or without including reasonable legal fees.
This website and all of the material on it are provided “as is” and without any express or implied warranties of any kind. The information, texts, documents, and related graphics published on this website could contain grammatical or technical errors. Power Web3 Browser has the right to update and/or improve the website’s content at any moment without prior notice. Without limiting the generality of the aforementioned, we disclaim any assurance regarding the continuity, timeliness, security, or error-free operation of the Power Web3 Browser and services or the timely correction of any errors. No information or advice, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us, our subsidiaries, or any related entities through this website or from us shall establish any guarantee.